Show Yourself Bobbleheads

Roxanne Barsamian's Boss Bobbleheads

This bobblehead was for my boss. We had one made for Christmas and he loved it. But unfortunately it was lost. So for Bosses Day we gave him a new one and he was thrilled!

Jenny's Bobbleheads


Hi there, Our friend LOVED his bobbleheads and it looks sooo much like him!! You did such a fantastic job and the customer service was fantastic too. Thank you so much :)

Tescha Borgstrom' Pet Bobbleheads


I was very pleased with the quality of my bobblehead and customer service was excellent through-out the entire development process

Betty Duncan's

The bobblehead came out great! So happy with it, and it was done faster then expected. I would definitely get another.

Kavya Sharma

I had ordered the bobble head for my parents as their anniversary gift. The dolls look great and fun to place it on the cake or shelf. Also the sales team were very helpful in replacing my dolls before their anniversary, when it arrived broken at no cost. Thanks!

Custom Bobbleheads at Preamic.com - Our master artisans can hand sculpt and paint a bobblehead for you - starting at $79, its a great gift idea for anyone!